I had a vision in mind when creating this business; of young children being about to develop their skills and explore their creative abilities in an open environment.
'I want to teach children the life-long skill of cooking and the joy of sharing a table of beautiful food and experiences'
I truly believe that cooking gives children many skills, confidence & happiness. Children love to cook and the Port Phillip area hasn't provided kids with this outlet. My greatest wish has been to make this type of learning experience available and in doing so create happy children continuing to cook beyond my lessons.
My Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate III In Commercial Cookery (Chef)
- Certificate III in Patisserie (Patisserie Chef)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Tafe Teacher)
- Senior First Aid
- Working with Children’s Card
- Police check
- 20 years Experience in Hospitality
- Presentation for Coles Head Office on kids in the Kitchen
- Contracted to be a Chef to the Rugby World Cup teams when the World Cup was held in Melbourne
- Taught 100's of Apprentices training to become Chefs
Please call me with any questions you have about the program on 0425 745 784.