Itsy Bitsy Chef Parties
$700 - 12 kids (extras are additional)
No fuss for parents 2 hour cooking party and you get a break! Parties include party invitations, entertainment (cooking party), decorations, catering, a cake, lolly bags, setting up, and cleaning up afterwards. This provides enough food for 12 kids and 12 parents. Extra kids are only charged at $20.
- Tools/Big Wheels
- Star Wars
- Rainbow layered birthday cake (inside is a ray of colours with pink frosting)
- Tier of butterfly cupcakes (vanilla or chocolate)
- Rose Sparkle Cake - two tone
- Lego Head
- Storm Trooper
- Elsa Doll
The Itsy Bitsy Chef produce all the food for the party table. One main meal from the party food list will be produced by the party goers.
Choose six party foods from the list below plus a smoothie.
- Mini pizzas - savoury or sweet
- Sausage rolls with tomato relish or tomato sauce
- Pin wheel sandwiches with fairy sprinkles, ricotta and spinach, jam, vegemite, ham & cheese
- Coloured popcorn (for rainbow theme) caramel for all other parties or natural for healthy option
- Gingerbreads or shortbread themed
- Frozen Blue Jelly (frozen theme only)
- Seasonal fruit skewers (always a big hit with the kids and parents)
- Smoothies (strawberry, banana or vanilla)
- Rosemary meat pies with tomato sauce or chutney
- Scrolls - ham & cheese, pesto and cheese (ricotta), vegemite & cheese
- Chicken meatballs with Thai dipping sauce/fresh mint raita
- Rice paper rolls - chicken, mint, vermicelli, carrot with dipping sauce
A ‘hands on’ educational cooking experience with all five senses being used in this cooking class Bayside in Port Melbourne.
KIDS LEARN COOKING • INCURSIONS • COOKING PARTIES • AFTER SCHOOL COOKING PROGRAM for kids 4-13 years old • COOKING HOLIDAY PROGRAMS
in the PORT PHILLIP region • BAYSIDE • PORT MELBOURNE